1. I spent last weekend in NYC. Above is the veiw from our room at The Standard in the East Village. Highlights included (but are no limited to) Brooklyn Flea, lunch at Balthazar and little dog named Murray I met waiting for the L train. I'm already making plans to be back on my own later this summer... hopefully for a few weeks.
2. We have developed a girl-crush on Lena Dunham.
3. The final version of the wool totes are nearly ready for release. Some photo-editing and a bit of copy-writing left to do. You've been patient. I appreciate it.
4. My playlist this week mostly revolved around my trip. This song has been on repeat:
5. Also, the Met has the best ceilings: